Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Yup dog again

 I know…dog on the blog overload. But, he is so cute and who knew I would like him so much. Well, I like him most of the time. Ray, however, will most likely have to be put down if anything happens to the dog, just sayin.  Ray was putting whip cream on Kinlee’s nose the other day and letting Jake lick it off.  He tried talking me into it, but I was having none of that. Kinlee is such a trooper when it comes to doing stupid things her dad asks her to do. 
 
 
 He doesn’t much like me taking naps I decided  I was trying to take a nap and he thinks it is really fun to just lay on me, as seen in previous blogs.  However, this is a little too far when I am trying to sleep. I don’t know why but I seem to be his favorite person when he is home, which doesn’t make Ray very happy.
 

No comments: