Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Favorite Girls

I really am the luckiest mom in the world!!  I love these two girls and they have turned into such amazing young women.  We had gone up to the gardens to take some Sr. Pics of Jerika and I really couldn't resist taking this picture of them in front of the temple.
 
The picture below is of the girls the day we went to the open house at the Rexburg Temple.  I can't believe how much they have grown.  Time really does go by in a flash.  Jerika will be a Senior this year and Kinlee will be starting Jr. High. It really makes me feel super old, but I am so glad I have both of them in my life!!  They are the best gifts I have ever received.
 
Even on days like these....
I still love them when they are arguing and I am pretty sure at this point I was just laughing.  I am not really sure what was going on except that Kinlee really doesn't like her picture taken and Jerika was trying to encourage her in her "loving" sisterly way.

These were at the gardens and I thought they were really pretty and not just because they were purple, even though that didn't hurt,

No comments: