Saturday, September 1, 2012

I LOVE THESE PEOPLE!!

And they trust me to take their family pictures, how fun for me!!


The people that made it all happen.
 
The oldest daughter.

The middle daugther.

The baby of the family.  (She's my favorite.)

 
Brandon's niece Kassi stayed the summer with them so here is a picture of these two cuties.

I retook Allisa's family pictures a few weeks after this (I will post them soon).  The reason for the retakes is because Allisa's kids were being silly in most of the pictures (according to Allisa, not me).  By looking at this I think we all know where that comes from....Their mom.
 
A couple of things I decided about taking pictures at the sand dunes:
1)  Don't take little kids, they are way too distracted by all the sand.
2) Make sure it isn't windy that day.
3) Don't park your car in the sand (fyi it wasn't me)
4) Be in better shape, climbing up and down those hills while holding a camera is really tiring.

1 comment:

Carlson Clan said...

LOL Janel I LOVE you!!! Your my favorite!!!