Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mom's family party

These pictures are in no particular order at all, in fact I am not sure why they are in this order.  But, it is what it is.  We were going to have mom's party at KaReena's house, but her kids got really sick, so we ended up having it at my house.  Once again, lots of fun.  We ate dinner, had cake, crocheted, and taught the sister in laws how Pinterest works.

Don't they look like they are up to no good?

I am pretty sure though that this is really the naughty side of the table.

Peyton (Blake's) and Tragen (Nakia's) can you tell which one is scared of me and which one isn't?

The teenagers hiding out in the basement on the computer...SHOCKING right?  Jerika & Cody

My bedroom is a favorite hang out place because they can watch whatever they want on tv.  I am much nicer than Uncle Ray, he won't let them in our room when he is home.

Dad (remember not to tell him you saw his picture on here) and Blake.


Rylen and Nakia, isn't he cute and her too of course.

Gaven and I.  He is so stinking cute too bad I'm not as cute.

Kinlee and Gaven.  She loves that kid, which is kind of crazy for her, she really hasn't been a fan of little kids because they take the attention from her.  But, she loves holding him and taking care of him.

Another cake picture, those were really out of order.
Kaden and Carter were really naughty and they would not let me take their pictures.
 
I have been a little stressed out lately and haven't taken as many pictures because my camera that I took on the trip down the river of death finally quit working.  So, I don't have a little camera to take with me.  I can take pictures with my cell phone, but sometimes I don't think it is the best quality.  I guess it is better than not taking pictures at all, which is what I have been doing.

No comments: