Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanksgiving?? Yes we are thankful!!

So this is where we started Thanksgiving this year.....yet another Holiday in the Hospital.  One of these days I will post all of the hospital visits on here for you all to see.  It has been quite the fun at many times I must say.  Kinlee really struggles when her dad isn't feeling well, so we didn't stay long at the hospital and then went up to moms for Thanksgiving "dinner" (lunch).  Ray was fine with that, because he was doped out on Morphine.  I guess I should tell those of you who don't know that Ray had a 9mm kidney stone and the morning, early morning 2:00 a.m. I took him to the hospital because he was in so much pain.  I will continue with the rest of that story on my next post, because it was over a week long battle, different hospitals....different procedures and lots of fun, yes I am calling it fun!!
 

All of us kids were at moms except Merrill & Linda and their family.  Also, Ashlin had to work on Friday, so she stayed in Utah.  But, we had so much fun, including the baby there was 25 of us in all.  Ray would have made 26 if he would have been there with us.  We cooked or should I say mom cooked 2 turkeys and several pies.  And of course all of the other yummy stuff. 
KaReena, Kelsie, Sydni, Jerika, Gma, Gpa

Brayli, Gaven, Kinlee, me and Kelsie

We all ate in the big family room.
Tragen, Peyton, Lydia, Dax & Brayli looked like they were all ready first.

Kelsie, Some Weirdo, Nakia, me & Another weirdo

Blake & Cindy

Shelby & Anita

Ma & Pa

KaReena & Brian

All of us kids, minus Merrill.  (The picture is just a little off center, but I won't judge, I obviously can't take all the pictures.)

All of us with mom and dad.  I am pretty sure I am trying to look like I am not the shortest.  Nakia was up on the couch, and I was on my tippy toes.  But, it is the sad truth that I am the shortest sibling.  At this point we hadn't starting eating yet and some people were getting a little frustrated.
Rylen & Cody.  Hopefully I was able to get pictures of everyone!!  It was a really fun day.  We each brought a craft for the little kids to do, so that kept them busy and the big kids kind of helped.  Then when we got done with all of that, we went back to the hospital to spend the evening with Ray.  He was still pretty tired and a little out of it, but we stayed for a little while and then went home.

No comments: