Thursday, December 29, 2011

Family Pictures

I finally decided that we needed new family pictures.  I waited until after Christmas to post them because we were giving them as gifts also.  Well, I ordered the pictures online at Walmart and I have still not received those pictures.  They said they were mailed on the 16th and they even charged my card, and still no pictures.  Well, I have blogging to do, so I can't wait any longer or I am going to be really behind.  So, I guess if my loved ones see this then so be it, SURPRISE.  We went out to my friend Becky's house and she very kindly took the pictures for us and it was freezing!!  But, I think they turned out pretty good under the circumstances.






Needless to say they were not very happy that I was making them sit in the snow.  I don't know what they were complaining about, at least I let them sit on their coats since I wouldn't let them wear them.

I did give in at one point and let them warm up a little.  I am so nice, don't you think?  Rays head for some reason, blended in with the sky on a lot of the pictures.  But, they still look pretty good.

For some reason Ray has a habit of tilting his head during pictures.  Becky had to keep reminding him to keep his head straight.  But, aren't they cute?

No comments: