Monday, September 5, 2011

Last week of Sabbatical

We started out the week again by going to Rigby Lake with Allisa and her kids.  That was about it for the week, well we didn't leave the house much the rest of the week.  Tuesday was mutual so we didn't do much that day.  Wednesday I decided that I had entertained the children enough and decided to have a me day and by that I mean I stayed in my room/bed most of the day and watched movies.  I think I watched 6 all together.  They were ones I really wanted to see and I had recorded them on the DVR but hadn't had time to watch them yet.  So, that is what I did and I am not really sure what the kids did all day, but they really didn't bother me at all.  I think I might have been grumpy that day too, so that might have been the reason they didn't DARE bother me.  Thursday I cleaned the entire basement, which was quite the task.  I organized scrapbook stuff and cleaned the laundry room and then I organized what little food storage I have down there too.  It was a pretty productive day.  On Friday I decided that since all my scrapbook stuff was organized we should scrapbook, so that is what we did most of the evening.  Saturday morning we decided that we would go to Lava Hot Springs so the 4 of us and M'Lynn Jerika's friend went to Lava to swim and then we went to Famous Daves for dinner.









This was Jerika's face after she went down the really big slide.



No comments: