Saturday, July 9, 2011

Have I mentioned how much we LOVE our Kinlee?

Kinlee does not travel very well, especially if we aren't doing exactly what she wants when she wants.
 
This was after graduation and I must say she did really well during graduation, at least I think she did, I wasn't sitting by her and I did leave to take pictures so I can't be 100% sure.  Nobody said anything though and she was sitting by grandpa, and he doesn't let her get away with too much.  After graduation we had to fight through the crowd to find Kelsie and it was a little crazy.  But, in looking at the above picture she made it through that without any attitude.  But......

Then we had to wait for Kelsie in the hot sun and she starting melting down.....

Everyone tries to talk to her, but really she is not very easy to reason with, especially when her dad isn't around.  For this reason I often wonder why I take her anywhere with me.

As you can tell, there were a lot of people around us, and as a result Kinlee was not in charge or the boss of what was going on.  If you know our precious Kinlee this does not go over very well.  But, that doesn't mean we love her any less.

It was a long wait and we were all getting hot, but it was about Kelsie.....not about Kinlee.

One other thing she really hates is having her picture taken.  When her dad is with us, he makes her like it and makes her smile.  So, I guess it didn't help that I was taking play by play pictures of her temper tantrum.  This was yet anonther experience that didn't kill her and she lived through it.  I am really hoping that one day she realizes that we do things for her, but not everything is about her.

This was at the end, when we had told her that we were going to be leaving soon.  Aunt Annie really did help the matter, she is one person that can cheer Kinlee up, too bad she doesn't live closer.  We do LOVE our Kinlee and know that she is just a little strong willed mostly because we sheltered her a lot when she was a baby, because she was a premie.  But,we still need her to do some work on her attitude.  The next month should be interesting while I am on sabbatical and I will be in her daily world more than she is used to.
MOMMY LOVES YOU KINLEE!!  YOU ARE MY LITTLE BUDDY!!

No comments: