Monday, January 10, 2011

See what I have to put up with.....

On Christmas Eve, Jerika wanted to do my hair and Kinlee's hair.  When she got all done we thought we would take our family pictures.  Well, I couldn't find my tripod so, I was trying to get something figured out so that we could all sit for the picture.  Well, here are just a few of the test pictures.  Needless to say they have a little to be desired.  My family hates to have their pictures taken anyway, so this didn't help matters at all.  And, after all the trouble I still don't have a picture of all of us that I like.  The pictures below are not even half of the ones I took, so enjoy my precious family.












2 comments:

Tonia Nelson said...

What cute pictures and cute family I really like Ray's facial expressions!

Kapri said...

I love the pictures what a fun family. And happy birthday!!!!!