Monday, March 23, 2009

Mom's Birthday.

Yes, I do realize that mom's birthday was in January, and that is how far behind I am and how far behind I feel on everything else.
But, here are the pictures. We all met at Applebees in Rexburg and there were so many of us we had to sit at 3 tables. KaReena was in charge of my camera and nobody would take a picture of her, so she took one of herself. Merrill wasn't there, because he had just had surgery on his shoulder. Shelby and Anita surprised us and came from Utah to eat with us also. It was a really fun night and I know mom enjoyed it, even though we weren't all sitting at the same table.

Brian, Ray, Shawn & KaReena sat together. Don't they look excited.


Isn't Shawn precious?


KaReena's self portrait. Ray still thinks she is adopted and I'm not sure why.


My cute parents.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all took over the town of Rexburg. Good luck with getting Tiff to blog...she'd rather read. Let's keep bugging her about it and maybe she'll give into peer pressure.