Saturday, March 12, 2022

Crazy Life todays date

 I know I have said this before and I will forever say it again.  I really would like to be able to keep this blog caught up so I can write on it in real time when I need to.  I play catch up a lot and then I have forgetting some of the most important details of the stories.  I don't do this blog for other people, even though I realize some of you do actually still read it and thanks.  But I print it off each year and make a book so I have record of what we did that year.  Some years are worse some are better, but we are so busy right now.  Sometimes I feel like my life and things I do are not for me but for others in my family.  I know pity party right.  I am really thinking I am having some sort of midlife crisis and have had a few little meltdowns lately.  I think a lot of it does have to do with my busy schedule and the many things I am trying to do.  I am feeling a little stagnant at my job right now but I am thankful for my job.  So, this is my nice midlife crisis post even though there is so much more to tell.

No comments: