Tuesday, June 29, 2021

That Took a Turn for the Worst

I sent this snap on the way to Idaho Falls one day after stopping at the gas station in Sugar City.
  
Right after I sent it Rays phone started ringing and it was in his pocket so he didn't answer it.  We were going to help Terry and when we got there I noticed I had missed someone at the door of our house.

I pulled up the video and it was the Police.  As I'm looking at this Ray is listening to the voicemail on his phone and it was also the police.  Evidently when we went to the gas station Ray thought I was paying inside and I thought he was paying outside.  So yup we drove off without paying for our gas. Ray called the police and the gas station and I messaged my cute friend, the owner.  

The girl that was working was new and didn't know us so she called the police which she should've done.  The drive offs come out of your paycheck so I don't blame her.  When we came back to town I got her a gift card for Amazon for her trouble and we paid for our gas.  UGH how embarrassing.


No comments: