Wednesday, January 6, 2021

TMI post don't read if you don't wanna know

This is my COVID brain talking.... proceed with caution. 
I was talking to Ray today about my boobs I wasn't going to share the content but it's necessary for the story..... anyway it went like this. 
Me: My boobs hurt
Ray: Why
Me: Maybe because I haven't worn a bra since Christmas Eve thanks COVID
Ray: Oh great you're going to end up being one of those ladies in National Geographic. 
Me: đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ˜©
It was too good not to share. I really wanted to share on my social media but I refrained. Sorry you had to read it here. 
I'm leaving the house tomorrow for the first time since Christmas Eve. Kinlee is having back surgery and we are staying in a hotel the night before. 
That's tomorrow surgery is Thursday. đŸ™đŸ»đŸ™đŸ»đŸ™đŸ»

No comments: