Thursday, December 10, 2020

INTERRUPTION

 I am interrupting my St. George posts to quickly post a few things that just came to mind today and I have to quickly document them.

First one - I was reading about how Idaho (that's me btw) I'm not as big as Idaho, but I live in Idaho. anyway I digress.  Idaho is supposed to be able to see the Northern Lights this weekend.  I remember when I was young my aunt Beverly rest her sweet soul called our house one night and my parents weren't home.  She told me I should go outside and look at the lights in the sky.  And me being the anxious child I was starting freaking out because I couldn't figure out why there would be colored lights in the sky.  She calmed me down and explained it and then I proceeded to enjoy the colored lights in the sky.

Second item - I answered the phone at work today and it was the older brother of one of my classmates from school.  They were also in our ward for most of my childhood so we spent some time together.  However, it reminded me that he used to call me GAYNEL all the time back then.  I was telling Heather about it and she said she was appalled, even though she was actually probably a bully when she was younger too.  Anyway, he is a psychologist now and probably doesn't even remember the bullying he did.  I'm sure I was never a bully to anyone by the way.  Okay that was a total lie.  But I have changed and made up for being mean to a few people.  

No comments: