Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Huge Accomplishment March 20

Last August/September I had some sort of breakdown.  There were only very few people that knew about this happening and to those 3 people I truly thank you with all my soul for dealing with my crazy.  Before that last year I had panic attacks when traveling or being in enclosed spaces.  It was really crazy, but as we have dealt with all the stress and pressure from Ray losing his job, I knew what the reason was for those struggles in my life.  I realized after both of those trials that I literally could handle everything the Lord handed us during this struggle with Ray.  I am not embarrassed to say I am on medication now and that I can handle this if I don't have to go through what I went through in August and the other anxiety I felt for almost a year when going ANYWHERE. 

So, I took this picture while I was in a car wash, yes a car wash.  I am still taking baby steps but I have done some things lately that I would have never been able to accomplish during those months.  I do know that Satan is real and we can't let him win.


No comments: