Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Randomness

Ray and I were introduced to Snapchat and decided it really isn't that bad.  We have actually had a lot of fun with it.

Cort will sometimes get a hold of Tiff's phone and send me random Snaps and she doesn't even know it.  I tell this stuff makes me laugh.  

This is a Snap of my cute friends on their way to come listen to me talk in church.  Ray and I were able to give talks about Service and we had a lot of people come listen to us.  We love our family and friends and their support.

This is temple Ray and I were sealed in and I saw this on Facebook and I loved it so I saved it.

More Snapchat

More pictures borrowed from the internet.

My dog is like a cat, he sits on the back or chairs and couches.  He is never too far away from me when I am home.  I am so popular.

No comments: