Monday, May 8, 2017

Family

I decided when my sister in law died that I would make a valiant effort to make sure all of our family get togethers were documented.  I guess in doing so I have caused undue stress and bitterness to some.  As a result, these pictures will be the last ones I take of my extended family for awhile.  I will continue to take pictures of my own family, because I don't really care if they are upset, they are getting their pictures taken.  I decided after this particular weekend and trying to get pictures and yes, me getting very upset as well (nope I don't even like the way I acted) and also hearing that I had also unintentionally upset people at Jerika's wedding regarding pictures as well, it just isn't worth the hurt feelings.  So I will enjoy these, even though Ray isn't in any of the because he was home not feeling well.  I have taken several weeks before posting these and trying to get my thoughts together and I realize not many people even read my blog, but this is how I feel.  The End.



No comments: