Saturday, February 18, 2017

More wedding - Temple

I have waited so long to post more pictures of the wedding and I think it is because there are so many wonderful pictures that I just can't really decide which ones to post.  So, I am going to just bite the bullet and get it done and post as many pictures as I want.  I am not sure if my blog has some sort or limit on pictures, but I would think if it does I would have gone over with our NYC pictures.  I just need to catch up, so here it goes.  By the way we loved this day!!  I think everything went off without a hitch, thankfully, oh except for the fact that the weather was so yucky and FREEZING and the roads were nasty and Jerika forgot the marriage license, so Ray had to run back home to get it.  I am going to admit right here that I wasn't a very supportive mom when this happened, but he was able to make it back in time and the wedding started on time.  The only regrets I have are a few pictures that we didn't take, but we did get plenty so I am pleased with the outcome.
I am not sure who all came to the temple from Cade's family, but I wanted to document the people we had at the sealing for Jerika:  Ray, me, gma and gpa Sharp, gma and gpa Kerswell, Merrill, Linda, Shawn, Tracy, Kayla, Shelby, Catie, Blake, Cindy, Tyler, Molly, Nakia, Ben, Allisa, Brandon, Tiffnie, Amanda and Sheila.  And looking at this picture I see that some of them didn't stay for the picture because they left to go get the luncheon ready and then some extras showed up outside the temple, like most of the bridesmaids, and some other family too.  We really did have amazing support even though the roads were horrible, like I said before and it was freezing.  But it was a gorgeous day.














As you can see these are the pictures at the temple after the ceremony.  We were supposed to do bridals the day before the wedding, but it was snowing so bad there was no way to get it done.  So, we had to stay a little longer to get some done before the luncheon.  My cute friend TruleeAnn brought hot chocolate to serve outside the temple because of the below 0 temperatures.


No comments: