Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Birthday boys

Tyler looks a little frightened in this picture.
May is birthday month for these two, so we celebrated really hard!!  Do you love the birthday candle?  I obviously am ready for emergencies and not birthdays, because I forgot to get candles for the cake.  Once again mother of the year award goes to me.
How cute are they, Tyler looks a little less scared in this picture. 
Liam wanted to help blow out the big candle, I guess he was impressed with it, so that is all that matters, right? 
The whole crew, aren't they precious and slightly crazy as well.  We really do have a great time when we are all together.  I just can't believe Ray is 46 and Tyler is 25.  Where does the time go. 

When Nakia was pregnant I would always make her lay on the floor with Ray and see who had the biggest tummy.  Poor Molly, I made her do the same thing.  She has about 2 months left in this picture and she was such a good sport.  I promised them both I wouldn't post it on Facebook, but it has to be posted on the blog. 

No comments: