Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Jerikas moving day

Yup she did it and she took all that crap with her.  Plus a bed and a couch.  Who knew she had that much stored in that tiny bedroom upstairs.  I really hope it all fits.
Oh and I guess there was a book case and a dresser too that you didn't see in the other pictures. 
Here were a couple of our helpful movers, aren't they precious.  The girl on the rights is Kinlee's friend Melanie.  She is such a good girl and we love having her around. 
Liam and Molly helping.  They had to do the light stuff.  I have a picture of Liam pushing his mom in the swing and I thought I posted it, but it is gone. But, it was so cute!! 
This is Jerika's new friend Megan.  We love her too and are very thankful for her.  She has been so good for our Jerika.   I think that we were busy enough this day that I didn't cry, I was such a big girl.  I did have a lot of warning days before she moved though and I think that made it easier too.  I really miss her and I am sad she isn't at home, but I think it has been good for her.  But we do miss her!!

No comments: