Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jerika really is 17.....Happy Birthday BOO!!

Jerika's dad has called her Boo since she was little and he still calls her that.  Her name in his cell phone is even Boo.  So that is what the Boo is on the top of this post.  Most of Jerika's birthday this year was our trip to Wicked.  And I think she thought she needed MORE hoodies, because that is pretty much all she asked for.  So, that is what she got.
We had the usuals over for cake and ice cream and we sure love the usuals and their support of our kids!!  I don't know what I would do without any of them!!






This was the most expensive birthday cake EVER!!  She wanted a reeses cake from Dairy Queen.  I must say that will be the last time we do that.  It was good though, but not as good as the cake we get at Broulims, it is the best, but the silly kids don't agree.  So, I guess it was her birthday and that is why I gave in this one time.




Happy Birthday Jerika, we love you!!

1 comment:

Williams Crew said...

So fun!! We always do Dairy Queen cakes....they are the best!!!