Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dinner the night before Adrian's farewell

Some of our family was able to go to Utah to listen to Adrian talk before he left on his mission.  It was so nice getting to spend more time with him and get to know him and his family better.  I know I have said this before, but the Brown's are so amazing.  Blake really could not have asked for better adoptive parents.  We also just love Natalie, she is Jerika's age and they had a lot of fun together.  Me and my two kids rode to Utah in KaReena's car with KaReena and her two kids, and mom and dad.  We were packed in, but we had a lot of fun.  We all stayed in the same hotel as Blake and Cindy and the boys and that was fun too.  Shelby and his family live in Utah so they were able to come hang out with us and come to church with us on Sunday.  Jerika actually stayed at Shelby's house, so our hotel room wasn't as crowed.


Jerika (I really wish I could her to act normal for a picture), Cody & Natalie

My two amazing nieces Sydney & Kelsie.

Peyton, Cindy, Brycen and Ashlin

Carter, Daxton & Lydia

Kinlee & Aunt Annie

Shelby & mom - he actually cooperated this time.

Dad and KaReena

Brycen, Ashlin and Adrian.  I think we were all seated by the time Adrian came in, so this is the only picture I got of him, I know I am a slacker.  I took a whole bunch on Sunday that I will post later.

Blake & Cindy and Neil & Cheryl Brown

No comments: