Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Silly family.....

I decided I look much better behind the camera. Also, I give up all control when I have someone else taking the pictures for me. And it looks like I need to take my glasses off for the next family pictures.

Anyway, here are the pictures we took of the adults on Christmas Eve (I know, I know I am really behind). Anyway, I guess you can call us adults, even though we kind of act like silly kids a lot.


I can just hear mom saying "what a bunch of silly kids". She is thinking it, just look at her.


Once again if I would have been behind the camer I would have noticed some of the wives were covered by their husband's big heads. Then there is me again, thinking that if I lift my head up really high nobody will be able to see all my chins. I think I look even more silly than I would have normally.


I think mom and dad missed the "make silly faces" memo.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: