Tuesday, January 5, 2010

December Catch Up

Kinlee was a busy girl during the month of December!! First she had her school Christmas program. It is something they do every year at the elementary school here in town. I must say that I am glad it was my last year attending!! The teachers really do a good job and pull off quite the accomplishment with all those kids, however I am just really happy I only have 2 children. Don't judge me, you know exactly how I feel!!


This is her dancing with a little girl in her class. There are only 6 girls in her class and 15 boys. Her teacher is pretty tough and I don't think having that many boys in class makes that all that fun at school. I keep telling her that next year will be much more fun, this year she is learning a whole bunch and she will go so smart when she starts 4th grade. However, they did a really good job at the program with their dancing and she was excited to perform.




The decorations were really cute too. It was kind of hard getting a picture, since that is what everyone else was trying to do.


Maybe that is why I got the State champion signs in the background.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tonia Nelson said...

looks like a lot of fun....I am sure you will miss that Christmas program you will go and watch it next year ha ha ha. Kinlee you looked so cute in your costume