Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Morning



WOW, I am really not very happy with myself!! Ray got me a REALLY nice camera for my Birthday, which I will blog about later, I guess, since I haven't done that yet. Anyway, I really didn't take hardly any pictures on Christmas and I can't believe it!! We went back up to mom and dad's for lunch Christmas day and had so much fun!! Everyone was there except for KaReena and her family, and we really missed them, but I don't think they could have made it anyway because of the weather, it snowed all night. We played games and had a blast. Then we came home and watch a movie with Mauna (mother in law) and she ended up spending the night. I had to work the day after, which was a total bummer!!

2 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

you guys look so chipper on christmas morning!!

The Sharp Family said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I agree Christmas Day was so much fun playing games and hanging out!