Friday, April 16, 2010

The rest of my Utah trip


My reason for going to Utah was to attend the Auxiliary Training in the conference center. It was 2 1/2 hours of very informative training and it was taught by the General Young Women's Presidency. I am so glad I went.


Salt Lake Temple. I only took my little camera with me, but I think this pictures turned out really well even so. I need to learn to take my big camera with me from now on, live and learn, I guess.


These are a few of my favorite things!! I love, love, love these cookies, and so everytime someone I know (especially me) goes to either Utah or Boise, I make them get me sugar cookies from Mrs. Fields. If anyone has a recipe that actually works, frosting included, I would love to try it and see if it really compares.


Don't they look delightful? This time I did share my cookies and I still won my biggest loser at work, even though I bought and ate cookies.
I am pretty proud of myself about that also. There were 8 of us competing and I lost 19.2 pounds and 10% of my body fat. Now, if I can just keep it off and keep up the good work, I still have a few more pounds to go.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tonia Nelson said...

Congrads on loosing weight...i cant believe you came to utah again and didn't come see me again....lol

Anonymous said...

Isn't losing weight hard?! It's really all about a commitment to a lifestyle change. That's awesome and keep it up!!!!

November 28

This dad is amazing. We literally had to lay on her sometimes to keep her in the bed. But once again, they say its a good sign. Nakia and Br...