Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cook of the week - Yes me....

Our local newspaper has a cook of the week every week and this was just one more thing that I got to add into to my busy January.  But this was something fun to add to my busy month!! 


I know some of you may not think that I cook very much, but when I do, it is pretty good. Anyway, here is the picture that was in the paper of the girls and I. I will do a new post with the article about us when I can find the rest of it. There were 2 pages and I kept a copy of the 2nd page and now I can't find it, so when I do I will post it. And, if anyone is interested in the recipes, which are pretty amazing by the way, leave a comment on my blog with your email address and I will send them to you. And yes, I do use a lot of ground beef!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Colette said...

I guess I better read the newspaper, I missed it. I use tons of ground beef too! Wow can I have your autograph!

The Youngs said...

You should send those to us too sis! That's a great picture of the three of you! I'm sure you have my e-mail address but if not use smurfnme@hotmail.com

Tonia Nelson said...

You go girl!!! I have always know that you are a great good....I was the one who called the newspaper and told them to do this article on you....lol CONGRATULATIONS YOU ROCK!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I actually know someone who is famous!! The casseroles sound yummy...madmor@cox.net

Angie Wood said...

What an awesome article. I missed it somehow. I totally need your receipes. Great Picture!!!!

The Sharp Family said...

PLEASE send me some recipes!!! I need new ideas. Thanks! You guys look great. Love ya!

Mills Family said...

Hey, I want the recipes!!

Kapri said...

That is so cool!!! Congratulations!

November 28

This dad is amazing. We literally had to lay on her sometimes to keep her in the bed. But once again, they say its a good sign. Nakia and Br...