Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving at mom & dad's

The important/cooperative people.  Well, dad was cooperative, but as soon as he finds out I put another picture of his cute face on my blog, he might not be so cooperative.  He keeps telling me that he is going to sue me if I don't stop.  So, here is another one isn't he cute?



Here are pictures of my siblings (minus Merrill) and their spouses.  I will post pictures of the kids later.  They really weren't very cooperative this year, but they were all having fun.  It was a really good Thanksgiving and I am so thankful for my family!! 




1 comment:

Debi and Craig said...

Everyone looks great!! How fun to get everyone together.

November 28

This dad is amazing. We literally had to lay on her sometimes to keep her in the bed. But once again, they say its a good sign. Nakia and Br...