Monday, August 17, 2009

My first wedding.......

My amazing friend Melissa just got married and wanted me to take her pictures for her. Well she had more faith in me than I did, so I told her to hire another photographer. Anyway, after the "real" photographer left, I got to take the fun pictures. Here are a few of the 535 that I took and can't wait to scrapbook with you Melissa.



Silly Bride, we have the same sick sense of humor!!



Mr. & Mrs. James Ward
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

The pictures are so fun! We will have to get together soon and look at all of them/start scrap booking...with the cute stuff you gave me at my bridal shower!

November 28

This dad is amazing. We literally had to lay on her sometimes to keep her in the bed. But once again, they say its a good sign. Nakia and Br...