Friday, September 5, 2008

This is us!!

It was Jerika's birthday tonight, so I had Nakia take our family picture. For those of you who don't know, Ray was in the hospital for 8 days starting July 31. He lost about 30 pounds and guess what, I think I found at least 20 of those pounds. I cut my hair off hoping that would make me loose a little of the weight, but it didn't work and I believe it may have made things a little worse. Anyway, this is all of us, since we don't all get in the picture most of the time. And one more thing, my kids do have other clothes. I realized after the picture that the girls had on the same clothes as they did the first day of school. Have a great week!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Sharp Family said...

Very cute picture! I love the new hair! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERIKA!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog until I saw this link on Shari's page. Yeah now I can see your cute girls!

November 28

This dad is amazing. We literally had to lay on her sometimes to keep her in the bed. But once again, they say its a good sign. Nakia and Br...